conditions of use
Hornsea School & Language College
3G Sports Pitch
CONDITIONS OF USE
SUBMISSION OF THE BOOKING FORM BY THE HIRER, OR HIS/HER AGENTS, AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE BOOKING BY THE SCHOOL, SHALL CONSTITUTE A FORMAL CONTRACT BETWEEN THE HIRER AND THE SCHOOL. THE CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREUNDER SHALL FORM AN INTEGRAL PART OF THAT AGREEMENT, TOGETHER WITH ANY CONDITIONS OR ALTERATIONS TO THOSE CONDITIONS SEUBSEQUENTLY MADE BY THE SCHOOL WILL BE DISPLAYED AT THE 3G PITCH ENTRANCE.
It is the responsibility of the person named on the booking form to ensure that their groups comply with the following conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the person named on the booking form, and signed below, to ensure that adequate First Aid provision is made for the duration of the booking and complies with the event Risk Assessment
- In the event of an accident requiring further medical attention, please inform a member of the school staff on duty.
- Community bookings must be made and confirmed on the appropriate booking forms and paid for at the specified rate
- Booked times must be strictly adhered to.
- All play must end promptly and in any case, participants should leave the school site by:
Sundays/Bank Hols 20:30
- Children’s groups should be supervised at all times at an adult/child ratio of supervision suitable for the requirements of the activity taking place and by at least one adult arranged by the Hirer. This includes their arrival and departure and may therefore be outside the booking times. Unless specially requested and booked, the hire does not include any equipment other than goal posts. Any additional equipment may be charged for and the Hirer will be responsible for the equipment.
- Access to the site must be made through the allocated gateway and paths. Traffic must enter and exit the school using the Eastgate enterance to minimise any noise disruption to neighbouring residents. Cars are not permitted to park along the driveway and adjacent to the 3G pitch. School designated car parks must be used.
- To help protect the 3G pitch surface, the school draws your attention to the following – Only clean studded football boots may be worn/moulded studs. Blades and rigid blades style boots and trainers (flat soled) will not be permitted on the surface
- Footwear must be worn by all players. Bare feet will not be permitted.
- No food or drink, chewing gum are allowed on the pitch or surrounding site. Smoking and Dogs are not permitted anywhere on the school site.
- Players must not play at the side of the pitch or surrounding grass areas
- Payment for all bookings must be made at the time of booking or on receipt of an invoice from the school
- HSLC reserves the right to close or prohibit the use of any of it’s facilities if at any time the facilities are or will be unfit for use. Hirer’s that have made advanced bookings will be given as much notice as possible. In such cases, no charges will be made and the Hirer will be refunded any pre-paid fees. In the case of the Hirer cancelling a booking made, where at least 7 days notice has not been given, the Hirer shall be liable for the full hiring fee, unless the facility is re-let to the satisfaction of the school.
- INSURANCE: HSLC is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any personal injury, loss or damage which may be incurred by those using the 3G pitch or School Facilities. Furthermore, HSLC accepts no responsibility for any claims, actions or demands, proceedings or costs arising out of any claims made against the Hirer by a third party and the Hirer shall indemnify HSLC against all such claims which may be brought against the school arising out or accidental to the hire of the facilities and equipment.
- DAMAGE: The Hirer agrees to pay HSLC, on demand, the cost of repairing or making good any damage to the pitch, to the school buildings or to the furniture, equipment and effects therein which may be damaged or destroyed by or in consequence of the booking.
- ADMISSIONS: HSLC reserves the right at it’s absolute discretion to refuse the admission of or to evict any person from the pitch or school site.
- SUPERVISION: The Hirer is to be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the activity carried out is supervised by a responsible person
- The administration, organisation and running of the Hirer’s event or activity
- Ensuring that only qualified referees and coaches are used and that they are insured against any possible claims for damage against them
- The supervision and control of spectators, competitors and officials
- Ensuring that spectators, competitors and officials are informed of the school’s car parking and access regulations and that these are adhered to (see item number 7)
- Leaving all premises and facility, changing rooms and toilets as clean and tidy as possible. An extra charge may be levied on groups that do not comply.
- Having sufficient stewards and officials to fulfil these conditions
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE. SHOULD MY CLUB/ORGANSIATION NOT ADHERE TO THE CRITERIA OUTLINED, WE WILL ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY
Still need to know more?
If you need to find out more about Hornsea 3G pitch, or you would like to make a booking please drop us an email or give Tom a call on the mobile below.
Address: Hornsea School and Language College
Eastgate , HU18 1DW
Phone: 07557 919923